REGNVM Photography Exhibition / A by-the-sea photoshoot

17:59


This Saturday I had gone on my usual stroll through Valletta with friends and we came across a photography exhibition, which I was delighted to visit. This was at the BLITZ art gallery/event venue in St.Lucy's street, and the photographs being displayed were by the one and only Kris Micallef. The exhibition is called REGNVM and it incorporates underwater photography with Kris' unique vision to create a lovely gallery of art works. I highly recommend visiting if you have the chance. The Exhibition dates are between the 25th of February until the 20th of March and the opening times are as listed below.

Opening hours:
Monday – closed
Tuesday – 10am - 3pm
Wednesday – 10am - 3pm
Thursday – 10am - 3pm
Friday – 4pm - 10pm
Saturday – 10am - 1pm, 4pm - 10pm
Sunday – closed

 
As for my photoshoot yesterday morning with Julia - that went absolutely great!! Can't say more about it. We got to Ghajn Tuffieha by half eight in the morning, got all the make up done while Julia and Fred were mesmerised by some dogs walking about, and then we went down to the beach and started shooting! We got some great shots by the grass as well as in the water, literally. Here are some behind-the-scenes photos of Julia having a funny time at the beach :) Meanwhile Fred was filming the shoot, so in a couple of weeks I will be uploading a video of it, so stay tuned, and of course keep an eye out for the photos that I will be uploading on here, my website as well as my facebook page.

 


I have another shoot tonight and to help me make this a reality I will be having Mahbuba Dehkanhodjaeva as MUA, Kristina Abela on styling and the wonderful Jade Mangion and Shadey Seguna as models.




  

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments