Festa Frawli / Strawberry Festival in Malta ♥

11:03


Malta has held its annual Strawberry Festival for years and this year it has come around in a full blast along with many other festivals including the Nutella Fest and the Medieval Fest. I was fortunate enough to have been able to experience the strawberry delight this year for the first time in Mgarr, Malta.

The weather was warm and there were many visitors from all over the world trying to taste anything that can be made out of Strawberries. I, myself, had enjoyed a wide variety of Strawberry snacks including Pastizzi (traditional Maltese pastries), a smoothie and a yoghurt cone. What I missed was the taste of fresh strawberries, and I regret not having bought a big box of them when I arrived so that I would have only ate them during the time I was there. I felt that although the other sweet and savoury snacks were delicious, they took away from the real fresh taste of strawberries - and that is what I was looking forward to most. I guess I now know what to do next year! Overall it was a great little trip to the North and I will be looking forward to next year ♥






GET THE LOOK


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments