Sarto Garden Runway and Virgely

10:55


It's Thursday once again, and I am off to the SARTO Garden Runway fashion show in less than two hours! Absolutely can't wait to see the collections and to work side by side with Brian Grech for the shots of the event. On the same note, I do have to mention that I still have absolutely no idea what to wear, the dress code is colourful and chic, yet I still haven't gone summer shopping (crazy, I know). Dressing appropriately as a photographer is something I always have to keep in mind. I cannot wear a skirt or dress - simply because if I bend down to take a shot, well, let's say the audience won't be too happy! 

Besides the fashion show, as I promised, here are the photos from Sunday's shoot with Virgely. It was her first time modelling and I am utterly impressed by the images. The first time for most people is quite a nerve-wrecking experience, however I have been blessed that most models are slightly nervous in the beginning since they do not know what to expect, and after ten minutes, they are having the time of their life posing away and having fun. That is one thing I love about working in this industry, everything may seem intimidating at first, but once you relax and get into it, you will never look back. 

I must also mention that once again, Sandra has outdone herself with the make up. I love working with people whom I can get an idea across easily with. I wanted a very natural look for this shoot with just enough definition and contouring to bring out the best features in Virgely, and that is exactly what Sandra has done. I recommend her wholeheartedly if anyone needs a makeup artist for an event, photoshoot, or even just as a pampering. 

As for the clothes, I was the one to style the shoot with my own small collection of clothing, choosing the best pieces to bring out the model's character in a way that she would not on a regular day-to-day basis, and that's really it for Virgely's shoot! Hope you enjoy the photos, and if anyone is interested in having a photoshoot for themselves, as always, feel free to contact me and we can discuss any ideas you may have. 

Much love until Monday X

 













  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments