Oasis Sliema Store Launch Party

12:06




Last night was the launch party of the new Oasis store in Sliema inspired by all things French: macarons, champagne and all. I was the official photographer for the night and loved watching what took place from behind the lens.

I met a couple of characters on the night. Brian Role is one of them, and he is a Maltese illusionist/magician who showed me some of his tricks. Thinking I was clever enough to figure out the magic behind them, I was wrong, I was flabbergasted and I promised him he would be at any big event I plan in the future to entertain all my guests. I also got chatting to Dominic who was part of the Tresemme' collaboration about Malta Fashion Week, the magnifique' Olaplex, and how to get the perfect curls when you have straight and thin hair just like mine. I got a whiff of the Nina by Nina Ricci Perfume and luckily came across Stephanie from Style In Transit and Mariel from Confessions of a Former Size 6, two friends and fashion bloggers in Malta. Ending it with a sweet surprise hello/goodbye from Victoria at Lifestylizeandgo.

I made a small purchase after I finished shooting the event and bought a pair of small rose gold hoop pierced earrings and a set of three minimal line-design pierced earrings in white, gold and black, which came along with a small goodiebag with a couple of different samples and treats. I would like to thank Aida Cassola for having me on the night and look forward to attending many more events that Oasis may have in the future, on behalf of the Little Ocean. May everyone have a wonderful weekend.







  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments