OOTD: Smart enough for the office

07:57


Having started a new job recently, I've had to alter my style to a more creative one. My previous job had me wear a black uniform consistently - almost the same outfit every single day, however now that I have more freedom in expressing myself, I'm excited to see what pieces I can put together to make my outfits interesting yet still formal.

My outfit today comprises of a daisy-patterned, black and white pair of trousers from Miss Selfridge, leather ankle boots with an a-line heel from Zara, a black vest top also from Zara and my ever-loved black blazer from a local store in Valletta that I have forgotten the name of unfortunately! I probably would not have gone for the trousers initially, however I received them as a gift and managed to make them blend in nicely with less feminine pieces so that they don't look overtly girly and more of a statement piece among the rest. As for the shoes, I am in blissful love. They are extremely comfortable and can be worn with multiple outfits to work, as well as out with friends. What first caught me was the uncommon shape of these ankle boots - they are low-rise with a medium block heel in an a-line shape. A pointed toe gives it that extra edge and a zip on the inner side gives it extra practicality. If you can't tell I am hopelessly in love.




GET THE LOOK

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments