B-BICHE, the end of MFWA and my terrible sunburn

23:05

Back I am after a crazy hectic weekend! I've been featured on Bibiche's blog recently for the photoshoot I did with her, Pavli and Sarinah! Check it out here. Also, Malta Fashion Week has come to an end and I feel like I have left something of myself behind too after meeting some great people day after day for the events. The awards on Saturday were beautiful. The layout, setting, shows, lighting, audience, everything was fantastic! Congratulations to all the nominees and award winners as well as all the people who have worked really hard within this year. It was an amazing year, and now is the start of another fashion year, so let's make this one to remember! 

I must admit I've completely tired myself out. By the time the Afterparty of MFWA came along and the Closing Party at Medasia Playa, I was so tired I just wanted to sleep and could not even finish the editing of my photos to publish. So that being said, everyone wondering where I was at both events - that's my explanation - I needed sleep, a lot of it AKA home. Luckily enough by the end of the week, all the photos WILL be up, I'm starting to work on the editing tomorrow so you can definitely count on me for that.

Besides MFWA I have also been acting as an extra in a Russian commercial for Baltika's new beer - KULER. On Saturday, I spent the whole day at Ghajn Tuffieha in the blazing sun shooting for this along with many other people and I got burnt out of my might. I'm here in bed, writing in pain from the sunburn, this is another reason as to why I could not stay at the afterparty nor go to the closing on sunday afternoon - even my bum hurts to sit down! I'm slowly healing as I lay here covered in Sudocrem from head to toe, probably going for a second shooting at Ghajn Tuffieha today was not the best option, but I was going to stay at home anyway so I thought, "Why not?!". A little extra money for looking gorgeous on the beach never hurts ;) X

Quote of the day : "I will survive!" - Gloria Gaynor

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments