Photoshoot and YourTea

11:04

Good morning everyone! I have recently had a photoshoot with Fred at ASH Photography and would like to share these pictures with you. Fred is into portrait, landscape and macro photography and has a keen eye for lighting with his favourite technique being chiaroscuro, this in turn gives his portraits a moody and dramatic atmosphere. We had collaborated over a year ago for a photoshoot with Valentina Fyorh as well as another shoot with Sofia Mifsud. Although I have a very strong fine art background, most of the work I produce is quite commercial. Although Fred and I had the same set up, same model and same lighting, our photos constantly turned up completely different which is an amazing aspect of expressing yourself as a photographer and we thoroughly enjoyed coming up with different ideas and results in our work. Here are a couple of images of the most recent shoot, along with our previous work.








My work with Valentina :



Fred's work with Valentina :




My work with Sofia :

 Fred's work with Sofia :

       


Check out Fred's work on his Facebook page : ASH Photography :) As for what else has been happening in my life... I have begun the YourTea : Tiny TeaTox GF (Gluten Free) for 28days. As stated on its website, this tea is made to nourish and cleanse your digestive system providing it the support it needs to replenish and restore back to its natural state. This cleanse assists with reducing weight, easing bloating, increasing digestion functionality, improving skin clarity, increasing energy levels and alleviating issues associated with food intolerances. Formulated with Chinese medicine herbs and based upon Chinese medicinal principles, Tiny Tea is the only herbal cleanse on the market that does not produce a laxative effect. YourTea has plenty of different teas to suit you, from muscle-gaining tea to breastfeeding-friendly tea and pms-relieving tea, just have a look here for more info. I received my box yesterday afternoon and have been taking it religiously for the past two days... I'm looking forward to seeing the benefits in my body from this tea and will definitely write an update regarding this. Check out their Instagram page here too for more inspiration and motivation to a healthier YOU!





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments