Anatomicals

13:48




Recently, I was lucky enough to have won a pack of Anatomicals products, these included 3 body cleansers, 2 shampoos and 1 conditioner. I had never tried this brand before so this is a simple review of the products I have tried until now.

The first thing I have to mention are the scents. These products definitely satisfy my olfactory receptors (nose buds). What I love most is that these smells smell so real - the rose scent smells exactly like a rose would, and the mango smells exactly like the original juicy mango that you would devour would smell like. I also noticed that the smell was quite long-lasting on my skin, and most scents waver off me within 1-2 hours (perfumes included), so overall I was very happy regarding this.

My favourite out of the lot is probably the Make Your Scalp Yelp! Head Lock Shampoo. It's perfect for Summer with it's fresh mint scent and it left my hair squeaky clean! However, if you are interested in a moisturising and softening hair shampoo I would suggest to go for the Peachy Head Peach Shampoo for Suicidal Hair instead, since it has a better conditioning effect.

The conditioner I received was one of the best I have tried and in fact it had been the winner for the Hair Awards 2014. It makes my hair extremely soft, smooth and yummy-smelling, its scent is cucumber and mint and in my opinion, best used after the Head Lock Shampoo to intensify the gorgeous, fresh smell of your hair.

Now as for the body cleansers, all of them pretty much did their job, the ones I liked best, simply based on scent once again, are the rose-scented one and the mango and papaya one. The lime one didn't really tickle my fancy, because it was quite strong so I might be handing it over to my boyfriend, and he's definitely not picky about body cleansers and soaps so it's the best option in my case.

Most importantly, the company does NOT test on animals and its products are paraben free, smiles for everyone! and I think the product identity and marketing is also very interesting and attractive to customers, so kudos to Anatomicals for being so unique and only wanting me for my body.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments