Summer Lovin' Tag

14:57

It's official! I have been tagged by Mariel at Confessions of a former size 6 and Dorianne at Askdorianne for the Summer Lovin' Tag, so here are my answers:

1. Summer lipstick you're loving?

Dior Addict Lipstick 489 Rose Mirage

2. Summer nail polish you're loving?

Rimmel London 60 seconds 805 Grey Matter

3. Bikini you're loving this Summer?

Triangl Milly - Arizona Sunset

4. Favourite Summer Frappuccino from Starbucks?

Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino® Blended Beverage

5. Favourite fake tan?

I don't use fake tan, but I do use Nivea's sun oil spray with Vitamin E that protects you from the sun while letting you tan quicker

6. Favourite Summer song?

Lady (Hear me tonight) by Modjo



7. Favourite Summer accessory?



Gold stud + cuff earrings, New Look


8. Favourite Summer fragrance/perfume?

Zara Woman 92 Champs Elysees Paris Eau De Toilette Natural Spray / ChloĆ© ChloĆ© Eau De Parfum

9. Summer book you're loving?

I am not reading anything at the moment however a month ago I read The Fault in Our Stars by John Green and fell in love with the movie as well.

10. What are you most excited to do this Summer?

For the past 5 years, Summer hasn't really existed for me because of the workload I had. I rarely went out to the beach (and keep in mind, I live on an island that has sun for 300 days of the year as they say), I never could go out to have a drink with friends, never had time to myself or to do any fun activities at all. I can finally say that this Summer has been one of the best I have had in a very, very long time. I am able to enjoy the sun, the sea, my friends, my family, my boyfriend and most importantly myself. So my answer to this question is : I am most excited to actually have a Summer that I can fully enjoy and to wake up smiling each day for the happiness that surrounds me.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments