Anastasia

10:00

At last, this album has been completed for Make Up by Sands, and I am more than happy to share the photos with you. I am loving the violet lips most of all, I remember my mum had the perfect shade of violet lipstick in the 90s, I'm on a mission to find the exact same colour, shade, hue, shimmer, matte-ness of this lipstick that I remember from my childhood. Besides the lips, I really liked the way Sandra uses the colours on Anastasia's eyes - yellow shadow with black liner on the top, white liner on the inner eye at the bottom and a hint of blue at the edge... very complimentary, making the colours work great together. Can't wait to see what she will come up with next.







A big thank you goes out to our little team on the day: James Bianchi for being my personal lighting assistant, Sandra De Gaetano for her amazing make up skills, Anna Pulliccino for our moral support and Anastasia Kuatkhina for letting us borrow her beauty for a couple of hours.

Check out more of my work at facebook.com/SvetlanaspPhotography
and check out Sandra's new make up page here

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments