Bella Hadid's Guide to L.A.

12:54



L.A. vs NYC

What is it about us girls being drawn to these two wonderful cities and having to compare ourselves to one of the two? I guess the two, in most aspects, are considered opposites, however what happens when one can't choose what side they relate to? Should I even have to pick? Am I more New York or Los Angeles? Can't I be both? In fact, I am both. I don't know if I am the only one who feels this way, but there are so many options in life these days that I have honestly become a self-proclaimed indecisive person (to an extent). I hate to admit it, and because so many choices have been handed to me, I have given up on trying to decide anything. I haven't chosen what I want to do with my life, and I haven't chosen what I will be doing in my future. I haven't chosen what type of house I will have or what car model, or where I will be travelling to next.

Who ever said I couldn't be an artist, actress, sales person, business person, marketeer, photographer and blogger all at once? I am in love with being able to do everything I have ever wanted and more. My goal right now is to go through my long list of things I want to do before I die, be it career-wise, hobby-wise or travel/adventure-seeking. In this way I am being able to learn as many skills as I can in my life -  This is where L.A. vs NYC comes in.

Isn't it great being a social person that can get along with people from all walks of life, enjoys going with the flow and loves the sea yet when there's a job to do, this person is hard-working, focused and ambitious? Flats vs Heels? Casual vs Formal? Charming vs Smart? Relaxed vs Stressed? Aren't we all these opposites? Aren't we a bit of both Cali and New York? I sure am and I have absolutely, one hundred percent, given up on choosing because there is no need to choose anymore.

I am who I am and can do anything I want to do. There is no stopping any of us. This is my guide for your life - do whatever makes you happy, and do it now.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments