MFWA DAY #2 The Point Fashion Show

02:39


Following the Private Launch Party held yesterday night, the first event from the week was The Point Fashion Show. This was held at The Point itself, right next to the main entrance. Although it was rather windy, the weather did not get in the way of the show and if anything, brought about a well-deserved breeze after a hot and tedious day.

Today's show had showcased over 40 brands from The Point shopping mall and their latest collections for the upcoming seasons. Many pieces stood out to me, in particular, camel suede clothing ranging from shorts and jackets to jumpsuits and bags, along with many identical patterned co-ordinates.








As for me, myself and I, we decided to go for a bit of a fun and relatively colourful look today. Wearing a white dress with bright aquamarine and fuschia flowers at its bottom, I matched my Chamilia jewellery with the same Swarovski crystal colours, zirconia and Murano glass, as seen belowI also tried to combine different shades of blue to have more of an eclectic look and so, I went for two-toned peep-toe stilettos in aqua and royal blue along with my Aldo bag in aqua and white.






GET THE LOOK



To top off the night, Pavli and I went to French Affaire to treat ourselves to some sweet dessert, and I guess that's it for this night until tomorrow - a fashion show for the new designers in Malta, including a friend of mine, Mari Aho, that has made a new collection recently. Can't wait! Remember to keep checking my facebook page and instagram for updates before a new post is released each night!



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments