OOTD : Day #4 of MFWA

15:36


The last MFWA 2015 show I had attended was the Sai Suman, Julia Boikova & Marco Parascandalo show last week. As I mentioned in my previous post, I was updating my blog from Rome while on a vacation with my boyfriend and hence, I did not have access to my outfit pictures so is the reason this post is late, but alas, here we are, and here's the info of my outfit on that night!


Photos by Steve Congrave


I was lucky enough to have my jewellery and bag from two very important sponsors of Malta Fashion Week & Awards. 202 Jewellery were generous enough to lend me the Bronzallure rose-gold brand which I absolutely love! As well as having my black and white clutch/shoulder bag from Aldo. My rose-gold and black Bering watch was the cherry on the cake.






GET THE LOOK


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments