Sarto, Fun and Avocados

11:56


Hey everyone! I apologise this post has arrived to you on a Tuesday instead of the usual Monday since I was so packed with random things to do, however, here it is nonetheless, with lots of pictures to inspire you. Last Thursday I had mentioned that I was off to the SARTO Garden Runway, and of course I have got to say that it was absolutely beautiful, organised and styled to look just like an Italian wedding in the countryside! Girgenti Palace really was the place to be that day, the sun was shining with a lovely summer breeze passing through our hair, flowers everywhere, and models dressed in the new collections for spring/summer 2014 for blumarine, emporio armani and dolce and gabbana. Here are some photos I took on the day, click here to see more. Pavli had accompanied me on this special event and we both enjoyed our time together. I also agreed with Adrian Mizzi that we have to taste the new Fashion Champagne together, as well as his favourite whiskey. Scroll down through the pictures and read more about my weekend!


DECIDED TO DRESS UP IN SMART BLACK TROUSERS AND A STRIPED WHITE AND BLUE SHIRT FROM ATMOSPHERE/PRIMARK

























THE STARTER OF STRACCIATELLA DI BURRATA ACCOMPANIED WITH A GREEN LEAF, ORANGE AND FENNEL SALAD BY ZEST




GOT ARMANI DOLCI IN THE GOODIE BAG ALONG WITH OTHER LITTLE SURPRISES! 
I'M SAVING THIS FOR MY ANNIVERSARY WITH FRED ON THURSDAY!

Here are some photos backstage, with Pavli, Biljana, Kris and Bryan!



WHAT I WORE
And that's where my journey at the SARTO Garden Runway ends. As for Friday, I was busy acting in a music video and having a photoshoot. When all the photos are up, I will be more than happy to share them with all of you. They were taken by Tamsin Pace Decesare for the theme of her school project "The Essentials". I'm looking forward to seeing the final pictures and until then have a look at her work here!



Saturday was the eurovision - couldn't care less though and Sunday was Mother's Day, so I went to a restaurant in Mgarr with my family, it was a fenkata/rabbit place however since I don't eat much red meat AND I'm trying to get healthier I ate poached salmon and salad instead. It was very yummy and I was very happy with my choice. Besides that, I also made baked eggs in avocado, adding some tomatoes, mixed herbs, garlic and onion - I was very pleased once again with my creative creation and will be making it more often.





Until Thursday, enjoy the sun everyone, much love X

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments